cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

Hi guys. If I buy something on ebay and I want to get feedback from the seller. How do I do? thank you

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Feedback

Feedback on eBay is entirely voluntary/optional for both buyer and seller.

That means no one is required to leave it ever.

My only suggestion would be that you be a good buyer.  The only feedback you can receive is positive.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Feedback

Sometimes we couldn't get what we want, cause it's life 😁.

Can I ask the reason why you need the seller's feedback?

I think you can contact seller through messages and ask them about that. It's kind like a way for you.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Feedback

@brjba0,

As @soh.maryl  wrote, feedback is voluntary so you may not get one if you buy something. That being said many sellers leave feedback as soon as they are paid or ship. Some leave feedback in batches, and others wait to receive a feedback before leaving one for a buyer, and some do not leave feedback at all, because the only type of feedback a buyer can receive are positive ones with positive comments. Because all members who buy only on this site have a 100% rating even the non payers and scammers, your reputation will be judged by the feedback you leave for others. 

Feedback should be the last part of any buyer's transaction, so if you have an issue, give the seller a chance to work things out before leaving one. Read the terms of ebay's Money Back Guarantee (MBG) and its time frames for taking actions, so you know what to do if there is an issue.  You can find a link to the MBG policies on most listing pages.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-policies/feedback-policies?id=4208

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Feedback

Feedback is and always has been voluntary on eBay.  Since 2008 sellers have only been permitted to leave positive feedback for buyers or none at all.  Many sellers have opted to do the latter.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 5 of 5
latest reply