Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When Tracking shows delivered but it wasn't

So thanks ebay. 15 plus years a member, hundreds of buys and sells with no issues, 100% positive feedback. I order and pay for an item with "free 2 day shipping" and get charged $8. Then after three weeks I finally get tracking info and it show deliv...

Past Purchase Receipt

Is there any way to get a receipt for a purchase I made July \ Aug. 2017?I need a copy so I can get warranty work done for the item I bought.

Turn off "offer expired" notifications

For a long time I've been receiving notifications when a seller offers a reduced price for an item on my watch list. Which is good, I want that. But lately I've been getting additional notifications, telling me that the offer has expired. This is com...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

How does shipping work?

Is the buy supposed to buy the shipping themselves? If so, why does eBay charge me when I specifically had them pay for it?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLER NOT LIVING UP TO 'OFFER AGREEMENT' HAS STOLEN $27.75 FROM ME!! NO EBAY RESOLUTION

I purchased a lot from a seller who had an unusually high shipping rate for the items I purchased, I made him an offer that would bring the sale to a normal price range.....he then asked me if I would make an offer on two other similar lots.....I tol...

Ebay Bucks ???

Anyone else hate the new Ebay Bucks rules??? Have to wait for Ebay to offer bucks to earn them. Used to be any purchase earned a reward. I hate that I can't get any reward for my buying unless Ebay decides I should. What do you all think???? I missed...

New Buyer Format is Awful

This New buyer format is absolutely Terrible in all respects.This is a Buyer Format problem and NOT a seller format problem for me.Does anyone know how I can DELETE this entire ''Shop by Category'' device?If I am unable to do so I will simply direct ...

Unreliable seller

V loňském roce jsem koupil dětskou kameru od prodejce. Doručeno zlomené. Celý rok jsem psal (několik zpráv), abych dostal peníze zpět. Slíbil, že pošle nový. Několikrát. Stále jen výmluvy - covid, doprava. Nic nepřišlo. Nemám fotoaparát ani peníze. E...

eBay money back guarantee does not work!

Hello friends!I will tell you my insane story with eBay customer support and "Money back guarantee"...I'm always hunting for good deals on watches and I came across a deal that was too good to be true ...It was listed from a brand new seller from Ita...

Fake Seller Offer After Price Increase

Hi allI start noticing a new trick from sellers on eBay. They start sending buyer an offer for an item in the watchlist after increasing the price. For example:1. I added a $100 item (with 'Make Offer' option) to my Watchlist using my PC and leave th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 26 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! "I'm just responding to your inquiry................"

Got a call this morning from a lovely sounding man, very polite. He wanted to talk about the jaguar I bid on. I took a deep sigh, and said Ebay wanted my phone number and I didn't want to give it to them because sellers call me. I then said, "look, i...

Resolved! How much is the cost w/ tracking and without it?

I bought an item from Australia and I live in NY.I paid $23 AUD for the item and $28 AUD for shipping cost, $4.3 AUD tax.The seller marked shipped, but no tracking was provided.I know I'm protected under MBG, but I'm a bit irritated not knowing when ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The change of "Buy it again"

Which moron decided to change this ? Now when you click on the thumbnail of a previous item to buy it again it takes you to a search which 50% time doesn't even include the listing you previously bought....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancellation pending

I checked on an item i purchased it says cancellation pending. I didn’t want to cancel the transaction. The seller is not responding. Is there a way to see if the purchase will go through?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors