Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returning an NAD item to India for a refund

Seller from India sent me the wrong item. I opened a case and the seller agreed to accept the return but will not pay return shipping. ebay is telling me to pay shipping costs for the return with no instructions on what to do or how I will get ebay b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Good market place

eBay is a good marketplace for worldwide online buyers and sellers

Has anyone had luck with getting errant sellers banned?

What gives? When you're one of the unlucky few a seller chooses to blatantly scam of your hard-earned money and you see +ve after +ve review coming in. Despite a few negative reviews over the past year for this particular seller which highlight his m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying a car

Got hooked up to buy a car said I would receive message from eBay auto to pay for car and they want me to pay with gift cards that just does not sound right to me it sounds too good to be true somebody please help me

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bots buying my listed items

Is anyone having a larger number of no pays than usual? I have had at least 10 no pays in the last month. I normally get 1 or 2 per year. Ebay cancels them after 5 days and I can relist, but it is frustrating. Is it possible BOTS are buying stuff? Ho...

Getting tired of receiving junk...

Feels like I have to go through a hundred listing to hone on a nice item, only to receive it and see its refurbished junk... then I have to go through the hassle to get it returned and try to find another one only to go through the same thing. Seems ...

Purchase

How can a person talk to a representative on eBay about a fraudulent purchase? We have spent hours trying to get help. Thanks

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have been on ebay for over 20 years and now everything has been wiped out as if I was never there

I have been purchasing items on ebay for over 20 yrs. now all that info is gone . my name , username, password, all my financial information. I am being treated as a new acct. ebay has my full name, email , credit card and paypal acct. I would like t...

Technical issues on EBAY and unable to reach anyone

EBAY is experiencing numerous technical issues and now there is no live phone contact availability. The site keeps making me login into the site repeatedly, allows me access and then makes me log on again. I am unable to reach any sellers to ask ques...

Resolved! Goods order

Can use PayPal to order item 

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors