Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Combined Shipping

I remember in the past when you could load up the Shopping Cart and get a discount on shipping, but now all I am seeing is full price shipping for each individual item. For the items that are small, and (25) of them will cost the same in shipping as ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Wrongful item not delivered case

I got a weird one and frankly embarrassing one so my son panicked because he thought the app said delivered but when I checked the item is actually in transit still but by than he already made a not delivered case and a refund was given. As you can i...

Customs and duty importing an item from Japan to US?

Hey, I'm looking for a lightly used Wacom Cintiq (digitizer display), the listings range from $800-1500 and there are a lot of them in Japan. I'm thinking of importing it but worried that that customs/duty charges will end up being pretty high. I don...

Ebay Gift Card

I am not sure this is the right place, if its not apologies. I was trying to clean out my desk and found a digital gift card (from a printer) Its got the code and everything and a daughter gave it to me, probably years ago. I tried to ask papal if th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

No receiving any responds from messages

Hi, i need help is been a while with the issue that i contact the seller and send a message to know more about the product or some questions that i have before buying and i don’t receive any response what so ever, that has happened with more than fiv...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

ставки

Здравствуйте. Почему не могу поставить ставку? Пишет, что не можете поставить стаку, но можно купить готовый товар.

Sold items check box gone.

Hello,I can no longer see a lis of sold items on the left left column. I used this is a judge by which to make a bid.Also the auction, best offer, buy it now feature bar at the top selection bar is removed when searching.I've tried to fix this myself...

ONE REASON WHY BUYERS LEAVE

It has now been almost an entire month and thanks to ebay, I am still waiting for a refund for a damaged item. First Priority Mail does NOT take 3 weeks. Ebay made me wait 3 weeks to file a not received claim. Then the seller who did NOTHING this ent...

I was SCAED today

There is a phone number that is calling EBay member from this number so please protect yourself because they got me for $200 on a Google Play card and Google know all about it and so dose EBay and there is nothing that can be done about it . #BadDay

Dealing with a Problem situation

Hello ebay, my name is Richard, I purchased 11 baseball cards Monday, paid the seller within one minute of sell ending. Price was $95.10 counting taxes and shipping, somewhere between 2 or 3 hours later the seller e-mailed me ans said "he could not s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors