Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Well, i am sure you never heard of this before..

Ok so i literally got scammed by ebay GSP. (Yes, the only option i ever trusted to go with for an internarional delivery). Here is the story... It all happened within 3 days. I liked a tablet on ebay selling from the uk.. Clicked it, paid for it , pr...

eBay not the only venue with 3rd Party seller issues

Over the years, I have only had one seller try to jack me around on eBay. The neg I left is on this account. After the knucklehead finally shipped the order, he put a used, previous generation product in a box and tried to pass it off as a new produc...

Buying

I’m trying to buy but can’t log in

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying problem (my own view)

Just flagging this on the off chance that any E-bay people read it. It's my experience only ... I buy often. Music buyers also buy from Discogs. It has a better system for finding the right items but lacks photos of the actual item itself. But increa...

unable to leave feedback on a recent purchase

I recently purchased an item from a seller which was received and when I go to leave positive feedback I get an error at the top of the page that reads "There is a problem. Please try again." I have tried both on laptop with multiple browsers, and th...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller didnt ship item

Seller didn't ship item after auction was won, Requested tracking number for item Seller refunds money put item back up for auction is this fair and legal

fake phone

how do i get refund for a fake cell phone or contact phone for ebay

Seller didn’t say discontinued in listing

Hello I have a question. I just purchased an item and unknown to me it’s actually discontinued. The seller wrote in the description barely use and didn’t disclose that information. I just sent the payment it has not been shipped and I put in a reques...

PSA - Counterfeit Forever Stamps

Well, it appears that all attempts to stop the selling of counterfeit forever stamps has turned into a poorly played game of "Whack-A-Mole"! I saw some estimates of $350-$500 million in annual lost revenue due to this current fake stamp pandemic. It'...

Resolved! new unopen cellphone purchase - guideline

Hello, Guru community! Is there a guideline for a new, unopen electronics purchase? A question from a 1st-time electronics buyer on eBay. I bid on a new, unopened item - Google Pixel 6 - 256GB - Stormy Black (Unlocked) eBay item. The seller doesn't h...

Canceling a purchase

I ordered a laptop charger and the seller did not ship the item for several days. After four days with nothing happening, I contacted the seller and requested to cancel the purchase. Fast forward to 11 days after I purchased the item & still no respo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors