cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non payment. Is there any recourse for missing a payment due to illness. I can document

I was in the ER. I have the paperwork. Also, my good record on ebay should show that I am a good customer. I would like to purchase that dish. I am not in the habit of not paying. What can I do to rectify this

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Non payment. Is there any recourse for missing a payment due to illness. I can document

Contact your seller?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Sorry; there is not. Mostly because anybody can say anything and/or 'submit' paperwork to support anything as it is easy to 'make up' any type of paper work anyone would want. 

Bottom line- whatever 'item' you are talking about...know this:

Ebay is made up of nothing but individuals buying from individuals. Nobody can make a seller do anything; so if that item is either already sold and shipped out, or relisted and that 'seller' has blocked you for non payment- there is nothing that can be done. 

You simply have to move on and find other things to buy. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You have four days to pay for an item before it's cancelled for nonpayment. You can contact the seller, but I think they may have a hard time believing you were in the ER for four days.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@corinnewiser wrote:

I was in the ER. I have the paperwork. Also, my good record on ebay should show that I am a good customer. I would like to purchase that dish. I am not in the habit of not paying. What can I do to rectify this

To be blocked from buying from seller's means you have forgotten to pay for at least 2 items in 12 months.

Check inyour Purchase history and scroll down ro ''Unpaid Orders" - this will show you the dates - each strike will fall off in 12 months.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 5 of 5
latest reply