Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help! seller no longer registered and item no longer available .

HI, I'm freaking out now. I bought a camera and the original listing where the item is located is in Brazil and got a tracking number in VA, USA. Today I check and the listing is no longer available and the user is no longer registered. Did I just go...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

feed back

Am I the only one who waits for return feed back , but the seller never sends and yet they want you to send them feed back !?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Avoiding eBay fees

If I report a listing for that will they see the messages to? Cause I noticed that when I reported it only shows “offered to buy outside of eBay in the LISTING”.

60EE7F30-0C3E-4784-AB8C-7F78DAB797A7.jpeg

Getting a refund and canceling a order

so I paid for a throttle body from chengming auto parts in China which was 300 bucks the part was taking way to long to arrive so I canceled the order and asked for a refund he replied that it would take 3 to 5 days to cancel and send a refund here I...

Resolved! Do you guys think this is a scam?

It's a rtx 3080ti graphics card, which is listed as "brand new" and selling for $499. It's a lot cheaper than the other listings I'm seeing for equivalent products. The seller has only sold 6 items and only has 3 reviews (all positive). What do you g...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Amazon sellers

Amazon sellers should have to identify themselves. I don't do business with Amazon and when I buy something from eBay and the package arrives from Amazon I get **bleep** at eBay.It should be mandatory that those sellers say so in their item descripti...

Ebay incorrectly charging sales tax in California under "Occasional Sale" exemption.

I won an auction for a price electronic device ($600), and Ebay charged me sales tax much to my surprise. While I found a thread saying that Ebay is collecting sales tax for many states, and to just deal with it. However in this instance the sales ta...

• 20 replies
  • 6 helpful

Potential scam listing has been up for a couple days, now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/404161000078 When asked if they could ship through ebay, the seller responded that the only way they'd consider shipping out of state was if I sent them $100 via venmo. I reported it when it happened, but it's still up. Can't...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bug ebay website

Imagine there is an item sold for $100.The seller has 10 of them and he lists the item as "Make an offer"You decide to offer $50 per item but you offer to buy all 10 of them... for a total of $500Then you review your offer and NOWHERE it is stated, t...

fraud

this the board i chose because there are no boards for security help. what i can tell you is that i've been a victim of id fraud and found out that an account may have been opened illiegally under me and ebay is refusing to assist because there's no ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors