Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item won, buyer accepted payment, then cancelled sale and refunded money due to low bidding

I placed opening bid, a week later no one had bid so I won the auction and immediately paid. Two weeks later after contacting seller about lack of shipping they message me that it will ship the following day, then sent me a refund and cancelled sale ...

Post office send Package back to seller…now what?

I bought a few loose stones from india 3 weeks ago and package arrive to my post office several days ago but it never delivered to me and I check the tracking and it is now in Chicago international shipping distributing center…. I called Post Office ...

Did i get scammed?

I recently purchased an item from a seller that seemed trustworthy because of his rating. After a few days after the purchase I was wondering why the item hasn't been shipped yet so I decided to check the sellers feedback. I noticed that some other a...

Can't buy anything!

I've been trying for over a week to purchase something, and the transaction won't go through. I've gotten several errors, but recently the most consistent message I've gotten comes after I've entered the payment info is this: "To help protect your ac...

Garbage support

What the actual heck, ppl? Some dirtbag sells me something, then tries to change details, I don’t allow it. So they “refund” it, but they actually don’t refund it. They also “cancelled” the order blaming my address but that was not the cancellation r...

Need Assistance, UNREAL!

I purchased a pair of gloves from a United States seller whom offers returns. The gloves are too large so I filed a return. The return is requesting me to send it now to China and there is no address so I am unable to purchase a label. I called custo...

Some people is cheating/hacking auctions with bids

Hi, this week I was trying to buy a monitor in auction, a BenQ MOBIUZ EX240. I was checking it's development over the days and the last day I tried to make some bids on it. However, there was like 50 minutes left of the auction when I was the winning...

screen 1 search ebay.png screen 2 bid history.png
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller cancelled auction

I won auction sent payment and told him tax to high he said not his job.so I called my bank to dispute the excess tax. He didn't. Like that and said I should have contacted eBay not my bank. He said I cancelled the sale he told a non truth.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

trying to find another seller

I am looking at an item in the UK, but is local pick up only. Is there a way I could try to find a seller from the UK that is willing to buy the product and then ship it to me in the US? The item is located in Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom and is ...

Glitch while trying to sell

As I was pressing to confirm an item to sell with 20$ and bidding turned off. It randomly turned back on, and I can't sell the item on buy now because the starting bid glitches itself to turn on after pressing to list it. Anyone knows how this happen...

Received empty envelope

I bought an item for $38. It was shipped in a small white mailer. It was delivered empty and open. It doesn’t look like it was cut open, it looks like the mailer failed and opened at the seams. I messaged the seller and the response was that it was o...

IMG_8263.jpeg IMG_8265.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors