Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

help

How do I fix this? Problem with bid

Just received a white/faceless mini teddy bear from ebay? (Kentucky)?? Thank you???????

I just received a little package from Kentucky that indicates it was from ebay sent as a gift. It is white and there is no face. It came in a little plastic bag with a card from ebay. The bag has a tag/sticker that says YOU HAD ME AT HELLO "I love yo...

Pre sale concern for shipping

I was wondering if I should be concerned about the shipping for this presale. The seller has a 99.8% positive rate out of 938K items sold (33K followers) Shipping:Free Standard Shipping. See detailsfor shippingLocated in: Clifton Park, New York, Unit...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Forced Pre-Payment

The new pre-payment system is completely unjust to proven buyers in good standing. Ebay is allowing all sellers, with a simple box check, to label any buyer as a risk and demand payment up front. What good is it to have been a prompt paying customer ...

transmission questions

Do I need any special vin number to verify this will fit my car? Also how many miles are on it and was there any problems or noises I need to know about?

Shipping and tracking

Sellers are gaming eBay and buyers by just printing a label and delaying handing it over to UPS or whatever, or never sending your purchase at all. I saved something in my watch list and got a seller offer. I bought it and now I wish I would have loo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Allowing Fake Items To Be Sold

I don't understand why eBay allows obvious fakes to be sold on it's platform. I can only guess it's for the money they make on fees. In the past iv'e taken the time to report various listings but eBay don't take any action. I also contacted the manuf...

Unreliable Sellers!

Really disappointed with the buying issues I've experienced!I've placed orders with several sellers (different items) recently that they apparently don't really have to sell?The order status will show shipped and a tracking number provided but nothin...

I was scammed by a seller and ebay wouldn't look at the facts.

I purchased a lawnsweeper from a seller. S/he had "100% positive feedback" -actually there is one positive and one negative. The seller sent 2 tracking numbers-one for UPS (package weighing 1.6 lbs) and one for FedEx (weighing 3lbs.) I was able to ge...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller refuses to ship item or give refund

Bought a set of grips from get a grip on it. 9/18 seller shipped on 9/28 post office lost it. 10/10 filed item not received case 10/13 seller told me replacement would ship on the 16th if I closed the not received case. I did and on the 18th he print...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors