Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! seller not responding!!

I bought a wallet for a measly $7, I just happen to like it. That was Saturday February 24th. It is now Tuesday night February 27th and my item still has not shipped. I have sent the message to The sellar 3 times now and have not gotten a single resp...

Resolved! What is the matter with ebay ?

I have seen it b4 . Seller cancels sale issues refund. Ebay ph rep say tough luck you cant leave FB. It does not matter that I got seller to admit to the lie about haveing the product to sell . Other buyers will never klnow the trouble it causes the ...

Seeking Advice On Item/Listing

This is asking for opinions, not naming or shaming. Honest, straight question. Looking at this listing, what would be your opinion. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wardley-Pond-Flake-Food-With-Whole-Shrimp-BULK-48-Oz-8-X-6-Oz/112784553397?hash=item1a427bb5b...

" Best Offer" visibility to buyers

Can a buyer see the amount of best offers that a seller has had on a listing while it is still active?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Cancelled Order I won .

I just won an auction for t-shirths , an seller had sixteen active history on eBay , an Seller send message to me *** We're sorry to let you know that the seller canceled your order and mentioned the reason as I'm out of stock or the item is damaged....

Can I choose to let buyers make a “Best offer”?

Why do sellers waste my time by allowing me to submit best offers and wait for their response when they have no intention of accepting an offer I made a best offer that was 4% lower than the Buy It Now price and they declined my offer about $0.36 rea...

Trying & failing to leave a review

Could someone please point out what I need to change here to post this review? I've edited it about 20 times now.I mean when a review that literally just says "Fast and Accurate" can get through but mine can't...

Jesus christ ebay just let me leave a review.PNG

Resolved! Saved search feed no longer appears on my eBay home page. Wassup with that?

I use a PC at home. For some months now, the eBay home page does not show the feed for my saved searches. Most of my buying used to come from noticing an item that appeared on the home page put there as a result of a saved search. Now all I get is ju...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Question on expired offers

I made an offer on an item. The offer then expired. After the offer expired the seller sent an invoice for the offered amount but I am not certain I want to move forward with the purchase. It depends on a condition question I have asked seller but se...

selling with no minimum

How can people put items on and list how great it is with no reserve and when you are biddling as are other people just cancel the auction when it is about to end? Says your bid is cancelled because the auctions has ended when there is a day and 1/2 ...

Been waiting 3 months for item, yesterday they cancelled it for no reason. Can't leave feedback?

I've been waiting for an item for almost 3 months now and I finally contacted the seller to see where it was and they up and cancelled/refunded my order without an explanation. I want to leave feedback but I can't. Can I report them some how? I waste...

Alert seller or not?

Ordered a widget today, due to arrive early next week. However, forecasts are showing my road may flood. If so, there will be no traffic for a week or more. That includes all deliveries. PO should hold packages for affected areas, but none will be de...

Not allowed to increase bid or contact seller

Today when I was updating my bids I received the following messages: Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 3 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days.You can contact th...

Things have gotten ridiculous

I was looking at St. Patrick's Day decorations and noticed people selling items they bought at the Dollar Store and marking them up by 7.00 to 10.00 bucks plus shipping. I guess this is why I don't buy much on here anymore. Greed at it's best.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors