Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking History

I ordered a furminator grooming brush on July 21st. I received a tracking # but the only info it shows is July 25th multiple times and N/A with a message of ANHUI. What does this mean and why can't a track the package? I tried msging the seller buy t...

Item removed Ebay keeps the money!

I want to know why when ebay closes an Item they do not return the money! It says item not paid for even though money has been taken out of paypal! Since it says Item has not been paid for Ebay will not do anything about it after they removed the ite...

"May not ship" is an awful option for buyers

Please make the ebay shopping experience more straight forward this "may not ship". It should be a simple yes or no. I'm an international buyer and I have plenty of money to spend here. This option is cumbersome and just outright annoying. Other site...

Shipping cost issue with eBay and seller...

I'm going to try and sum this up as easily as possible. I bought a set of side-step bars for my truck. I found a seller that advertised in the picture the side bars with the brackets as some sellers claimed to only sell the bars, not the brackets. So...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay bucks promo offers

I have been on ebay for 13 years. I love ebay. I buy and sell alot. I am a power seller and a Top rated seller. I spend $4 to 5,000 A QUARTER.Since ebay has changed the ebay bucks from 2 percent to 1 percent I never get any extra ebay bucks promo off...

No response from seller

I’ve messaged a seller several times last week and the person never responded once. I messaged the person asking to cancel my order even before they decided to ship out the item(I saw something else of my liking). And the person didn’t respond to my ...

When I click on sold listings and watch list relisted items eBay is redirecting me to a similar item

eBay just continues to change things for the worse! I both buy and sell on eBay. I keep a watch list and if an item ends I watch to see if it is relisted if I didn't or couldn't purchase it at the time. Now, when an item is relisted and I click on vi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 17 helpful

Newer got my order and GLS told it is their fault, eBay will not refund even that GLS give them.

Did not get my order (a pair of Bottega Veneta shoes) from the US.GLS told me that it is their mistake and after 13 days they gave eBay a mail that eBay are able to get refound directly from GLS since eBay is thair client.The problem is that eBay rej...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLER CLAIMS THAT ITEM WAS DESTORYED BY USPS AND CAN'T ISSUE A REFUND THEN THREATENED TO TURN ME IN

This was my first ever eBay purchase; I bought a snow globe for my mom for her birthday (she collects them). It cost me $45. The item was soon marked shipped but it said no tracking available. A week later I get a message from the selling saying that...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller cancelled transaction, lied about reason

I bought one record on Buy it Now, and paid for it immediatelly, then seller cancelled the trasaction and returned my payment, the reason he gave was "I'm out of stock or the item is damaged."But he was still selling it as he had more than one in sto...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reselling scam

While searching for an (new) item I found a seller who had what I was looking for at an outrageously high price. After scanning through the items in his store I found that many of the items were from Harbor Freight. This seller was obviously listing ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping and Handling Fee hidden in listing

I am in Canada and I just purchased a women’s blouse from the states. It was through the Global Shipping Program. As expected, there were 2 separate transactions on my PayPal account, one from the seller and one from PB. Upon closer inspection, I not...

Pls everyone I need help here

I just ordered just product an hour ago but am so worried because am thinking if is the whole pack I ordered or just 1. I have contacted the seller but no reply from him. Here is the product. Cantu Shea Butter Natural Hair Care Products/ Full Range !...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay cancelled my bid. Will I get a refund?

Hello, so i recently just ordered a pair of Beats headphones and a speaker off of ebay, i used two different ebay accounts to order each one. i ordered the Beats first with one account and it got suspended, not sure why but it might be because i used...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller cancelled auction order giving incorrect reason

I won a product at a good price in an auction. Tried to make payment, using paypal and got an error indicating seller can not receive payment. I sent a message to seller infroming them of the problem, and they wrote back, "Sorry, my paypal has encoun...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors