cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newer got my order and GLS told it is their fault, eBay will not refund even that GLS give them.

Did not get my order (a pair of Bottega Veneta shoes) from the US.

GLS told me that it is their mistake and after 13 days they gave eBay a mail that eBay are able to get refound directly from GLS since eBay is thair client.

The problem is that eBay reject to give me the money for the never recieved item, eBay keep the money themselves.

That is a crime og a crazy business eBay case in my book! 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Newer got my order and GLS told it is their fault, eBay will not refund even that GLS give them.

I have no idea who GLS is, but if you're expecting action from eBay, YOU need to open an "item not received" case. You don't rely on some third party to contact eBay on your behalf.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@rikk-11 wrote:

Did not get my order (a pair of Bottega Veneta shoes) from the US.

GLS told me that it is their mistake and after 13 days they gave eBay a mail that eBay are able to get refound directly from GLS since eBay is thair client.

The problem is that eBay reject to give me the money for the never recieved item, eBay keep the money themselves.

That is a crime og a crazy business eBay case in my book! 

@rikk-11

Do you mean GSP (Global Shipping Program)?

If you mean the Shipping company GLS ... is there a reason why you can't get the refund from them directly?

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

YES, I mean the shipping Company GLS.

I am not the direct costumer of the transportation, it is eBay who is their direct client. Here in Europe the master eBay transporter  is with GLS Germany. GLS allready accepted to pay eBay after 10+13days (they tried to solve the situation, to see if they could find the box) but eBay closed the case before the deadline of GLS.

So never trust the eBay Money Back Gurantee - it is simply not possible to react before 14 working days since the transporter GLS have their own rules about how many days they have to track and trace before they give up.

The crazy stuff is that GLS really emailed eBay that they will pay them the loss of the shoes. so eBay simply collect the money and do not want to handle the money over 😞

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Copy of the email from GLS to me and eBay: 

Hi  

The search for parcelno. 405721926230 has now been completed. 

Unfortunately, we have not been able to find your parcel and therefore we are liable for the costs. 

However GLS is responsible to the shipper and I would kindly ask you to contact them. The shipper is in this matter responsible to you, and your trade. 

We will of course contact our partner, asking them to let your shipper know, but to speed up the process, we kindly ask you to contact your shipper as well. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. 

Best regards

Birthe 

Customer Service
GLS Denmark A/S

GLS Denmark A/S - Kokmose 3 - 6000 Kolding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply