Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

auction

when looking at an item for auction, where is the auction end time / datealso how can i set an alert on an item i'm interesting in

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Money back scam

I bought a league of legends account which was not as described and i asked for my money back.seller told me to close the return case and he will give me a replacement. I closed and havent heard from him since.I messaged him and he didnt reply to any...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Return Scam

I'd like to ask if anyone has input to help me with a scamming seller. The situation is that I bought a large dollar collectors item that was listed as "original", with description clearly saying the same thing. I realize the risk, but know eBay has ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

retract bid

Hello I accidentally gave the bid and now I would like it retract bid I went to the retract bid until the end of the bid is more than 12 hours, but I can not, please what should I do

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller wants me to pay off ebay website

Okay, I purchased an item and tried to pay for it with PayPal. It went through on my end and I was charged, but the item remained as payment pending and unclaimed. The seller tells me something about her son somehow messing up their accounts and her ...

Now what?

In March I bid on several item from a seller but my bids were rejected. The next morning I recieved a bill for all of them. When I asked the ebay community what to do they said "pay the man!" so I went to ebay and they too advised me that I had to pa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Calling 800 number

But there is just a recording and no live person. Is there another number? Thanks.

Proven right! EBay was illegally charging tax on shipping to IA. The overcharges have been returned.

Made a post a year ago about eBay illegally charging tax on shipping charges to Iowa. I contacted eBay customer service, and was confronted with the attitude that the corporation knew what it was doing, after I'd already consulted with the IA Dept. o...

• 3 replies
  • 4 helpful

Someone from a marketplace offer up or FB wants to sell through ebay

Got an odd email from someone on OfferUp or FB marketplace wanting to sell me a MacBook. Does this service exist with eBay... where seller arranges to have eBay contact me and give me a day to review an item. Lol I find this process backwards ... tho...

1E58D7F4-5AF4-4FE3-A8E3-D621697A1759.jpeg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Cost

It doesn't matter if the weight is 1oz or 4oz the price is still $3.80.Esty's price is $3.15. EBay pricing too high almost the cost of my items??

Fake Tracking Numbers

I ordered something on July 2 and seller sent me a UPS tracking number I have never seen. It starts with a K. There is no record of it in the UPS system. I went back and forth with the seller and after about four times they said they didn't know what...

Unable to report or phone Ebay / on Sellers who Takes Money and Runs.

I have, in the pass been able to call ebay when sellers takes advantage of me, and takes my money and fails to provide items I bought. But now it's a Seller's Paradise. I mean. I have this self proclaimed "Professional Business Person" who took my mo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors