cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you buy this if you were interested?

I love cats. I have growing collections of kitty figurines and kitty salt & pepper shakers.

I came across this set of kitty figurines that I really like. I would like to have them. They were briefly on my watch list until I saw the seller's feedback. I'm not sure I want to take a chance with this seller. Now I have received an offer from them.

My question is would you buy the figurines if you were interested in buying them - in light of the seller's feedback? I'm just curious what other buyers' thoughts are on this. Thank you.

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Would you buy this if you were interested?

Thank you, everyone for your responses. I appreciate that. I do feel uneasy about buying from this seller. So I think I'll pass. I agree it does look like something has broken off on the one figurine. Interesting there's no close up picture of that side of it. Hm-m. Thank you, everyone.  👍

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

@sierras1160 

< would you buy the figurines if you were interested in buying them >   

Absolutely yes I would.  I I know the eBay Money Back Guarantee protects me, and, more important, I know how to use it.  Can you say the same?  If you do make the purchase, and anything about the transaction goes south, come back here for advice before you make any other move.   

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

I'm a buyer only, and I would never give a seller with that type of attitude any of my money. I ran into a seller I didn't know was like that after 20 years on eBay and it really disturbed me. There are sellers who will say any old thing in responses to accurate feedback in order to shift blame. They don't deserve anyone's money and maybe if they stopped getting it they would learn how to be professional or at least pretend to be. 

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

I wouldn't buy them because one has its tail broken off. 

@mtgraves7984 

I suppose that is "light cosmetic wear"

AKA:

'good vintage condition' or 'great condition for its age' or simply 'see pics' 

LOL.  

Message 19 of 19
latest reply