cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered and paid for 2 cryotherapy pain sprays , however I only received 1 , unable to contact .

I am unable to contact the seller. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I ordered and paid for 2 cryotherapy pain sprays , however I only received 1 , unable to contact .

Were they both in the same order?   Was there more than one tracking number?

If they were both in one order, you have to file an item not as described case.  However, before you do come back here and explain.  We need to know if it was two orders or one as the cases to be filed are different.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Were they both in the same order?   Was there more than one tracking number?

If they were both in one order, you have to file an item not as described case.  However, before you do come back here and explain.  We need to know if it was two orders or one as the cases to be filed are different.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Both cans of Cryotherapy was one order.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@siska58 wrote:

Both cans of Cryotherapy was one order.  

Then go to the transaction in your purchase history and click the Return button. Select 'missing parts or pieces' as the reason. Three business days later you'll need to go back to the case and ask eBay to step in. They'll send you a return label. You'll then need to return the one you received; once the seller receives it you'll be refunded.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply