cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won some actions and now buyer ask a lot for shipping

Your previous message

when i asked what does double price means you said 5 gbp for the games and when i asked price for game genie you said 8gbp and that will combine the shipping cost

i feel like that you just are unhappy with the price you sold the items and want to make some money from the shipping

How much where you expecting?I quoted £8 for the game genie and double postage for each game

Your previous message

Hello!

Please send me the correct invoice you accidentally ask 22gbp for shipping 😄
Thank for your time!

Postage £8 - I would combine postage and give a discount on postage

Your previous message

great thanks!and shipping cost for Game Genie?

Yes shipping to Europe will be £5

Your previous message

what do you mean double shipping cost? im not able to see any price

Double shipping costs No buy it now sorry

Your previous message

hello!
how much will be the shipping cost to Greece?do you have a buy now price?

I won an 4 actions one for gameboy game genie + 3 games now the buyer (from UK) asks for 22gbp shipping something that its really a lot!

Above is the dialogue we had before and after i got the invoice (read from bottom to top red for the answer)

Do you think its my mistake? what should i do know? 

i want the items but not willing to pay twice the price of the actuall shipping cost

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Won some actions and now buyer ask a lot for shipping

@mikgile-39

1st is the cost of the shipping label and 2nd is the importation fees. 

The seller is in the UK.

The buyer (OP) is in the European Union, which is a customs union. Duty free.

There may be VAT involved.

@kostas294

Actually, having raised VAT, it might be best for you to post your question on your home site or on the UK site (ebay.co.uk) where posters are more familiar with the ins and outs of European commerce.

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

I found a seller in the Netherlands with chart for shipping of a game genie and his pricing. It is not too far off from what your seller quoted. Plus the weight of the 4 items would add up it sounds like your seller is probably charging a fair price you should pay him.

You do know you can down load all the old nes and sega cartridge games fairly cheep if not free. Then use a emulator to play them on your computer with a usb game controller. It takes up less space and cost less plus you do not have to worry about the emulator breaking down.

The chart is on ebay item number 232880684927

PAL NES: Galoob Game Genie loose item no code book Nintendo Entertainment System

Cartridge Code

-

Region

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

If the last person was correct in that there are no customs and you pay 1 fee no matter where you ship to in the EU. Then this guys chart shows E2.49 for in the Netherlands than E9.60 for EUR1 area. I think that is where you would fall under.  If shipping is similar across the whole EU the UK to Greece should be similar. Your seller said E8  for the genie plus E5 per game. Even at E8 for the genie he may have been already giving you a discount plus a additional discount per game.  E8 + E5 +E5 + E5 does = E22.

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

So after i posted here i told seller that i feel he is not happy with the price he got from the actions thats why he add more for shipping than what he actually gonna pay in the post office.

He said no and that he will pay 18-19, i send him a link from the post office to saw that the cost is 10-12, he said he will check it and today i got a new invoice with 12 which is very logical and i paid asap

Message 19 of 19
latest reply