cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal wouldn't work, checked out with credit card, "payment is pending" on my orders

I was trying to use my 15% off coupon and tried checking out with Paypal multiple times (upwards of 10x, on incognito, on different browsers, etc). I kept getting an error message when I tried to use the Paypal option, then my payment option would default to credit card. I finally gave up and inputted my card details and checked out my cart. 

Now in order details it says "your payment is pending" for all three items I purchased. I still have one of them on my watch list, and it doesn't show as out of stock, even though I bought the last one. 

What's going on here? First of all, does anyone know why Paypal isn't working? Also, from what it looks like there's a chance other buyers will be able to purchase the items I ordered because my payment is "pending." What should I do? I don't know know why a seller should have to accept my credit card payment when Paypal goes through immediately (when it works that is). Help. 

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Paypal wouldn't work, checked out with credit card, "payment is pending" on my orders

I also had this issue.  Looked at calling Ebay support (since they still don't have a chat feature), but wait time almost two hours!  Really?  Disappointed again!

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Paypal wouldn't work, checked out with credit card, "payment is pending" on my orders

Nope. The pay pending notes vanished and at the same time, I received an email saying: Action Required: Payment needs to be resent and it listed all of the items that I had purchased. I lost $8 because the coupon expired in the meantime tho I did pay with a credit card. So I paid for the one item that I had won at auction earlier today and I'm not even going to bother to buy the rest. I just decided to buy everything because the coupon made it worthwhile.
Message 17 of 17
latest reply