cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial refund for order not shipped

I requested cancellation for the order because it was not shipped after two weeks.  I was awarded a partial refund with funds withheld for shipping costs.   I really need to know how to resolve this because the vendor stopped responding.

Moz

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@moznet   File an Item not received claim via the item in your Purchasing history ... follow the instructions on the claim.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@moznet wrote:

I requested cancellation for the order because it was not shipped after two weeks.  I was awarded a partial refund with funds withheld for shipping costs.   I really need to know how to resolve this because the vendor stopped responding.

Moz

Hmm. If you didn't receive the item, why would you accept a partial refund? Did you ever receive it? Was there tracking showing that the item was sent? 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

When you got the partial refund, did you open a case?  Also has the last estimated arrival date passed? Look in MY ebay under PURCHASE.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@moznet wrote:

I requested cancellation for the order because it was not shipped after two weeks.  I was awarded a partial refund with funds withheld for shipping costs.   

@moznet   File an Item not received claim via the item in your Purchasing history ... follow the instructions on the claim.

Why can't we "File an Item not received claim"

after "I @moznet requested cancellation" 

was closed with a partial refund?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply