Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please help, how can I send this message to E-bay support?

Please allow me to use my e-bay account again.There was a hack many years ago, a Ukrainian hacker hacked my account. He redirected my orders to his own address in Ukraine and even ordered computer parts in my name. I have since sorted this out, but f...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! HELP! I'm a victim of fraud! Fake Seller used someone else's Amazon Tracking # to fake a delivery

Hello All, Please help however you can. I'm about to report my case of this drone I won on auction to the State AG's office because I'm getting the run around everywhere. I've only got one more dispute left in me before I file suit against eBay and P...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Why can't I reduce my max bid?

I honestly don't understand the logic behind why this is not allowed. I'm not experienced with bidding on ebay so I will accept the fact that I didn't properly read and understand what would happen when I entered my "maximum bid" for an auction. But ...

• 24 replies
  • 3 helpful

eBay ad - Inappropriate

I don't know who thinks this is appropriate/a good idea, but I was just served an ad at the top of my Yahoo! inbox that says "eBay Authenticity Guarantee - Everyone deserves real. Never get f*ked over again." I love to curse, and the f-bomb is my fav...

2023-05-11 11_30_20-gryanholland@yahoo.com - Yahoo Mail.png

Removed feedback

What is the use of feedback is accepting a token partial refund erases the feedback?Bought an aluminum radiator for my truck (listed as fitting my truck). Was very far from fitting my truck. Notified the seller with pictures. Seller wasn't willing to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

DO NOT BUY CONCERT TICKETS ON EBAY

I bought concert tickets it was total SCAM, I also placed a bid on one now this stupied purchase wont go away until i make purchase. They requested i zelle them. Total scam. disappointed with how ebay is handling this and allowing scammers on their p...

Seller asking me to close return to issue refund

Exactly as titled. Seller is asking me to close the open return so they can refund me. Even sent me a snipped of a page showing that they can't refund me because of an open return. Background: Bought 3 of an item, seller had 2/3 so they refunded 1. W...

Boombox

I am Darlene I ordered a boombox on May 3rd and I was told that it would be delivered by May 12th I want to know what's going on with this item that I paid for my email address is ***

how to actually contact a person at EBay

I have purchased an Item, the seller has not shipped the item and does not answer multiple messages I have sent, I cannot cancel the order, Ebays help just makes you go in circles how do I open a case with Ebay to get my money back Thanks for the res...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors