cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer able to see "Feedback Received" or "Feedback Given"

I'm talking about on the purchase history page. The icons are gone. Why did eBay change that ?

It was an easy way to ensure that I left feedback for deserving sellers.  Now it requires me to jump through some hoops to verify "Feedback Received" or "Feedback Given" .  I always leave positive feedback right after the purchase for buyers.

btw, an interesting fact: I have never received feedback from sellers that I have left it for first.

Here's what I'm talking about:

purchases.jpg

Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: No longer able to see "Feedback Received" or "Feedback Given"

What happens when you just click on that (1485) after your name?

Message 16 of 51
latest reply

Yes, the Purchase History page is terrible now.  I hate it too.  Before, you could easily see the sellers feedback.  Now it takes some effort to get to the full feedback.  Welcome to the "New and Improved, eBay Way"

Message 17 of 51
latest reply

Yes, I hate it too!  Why change a good thing?  The icons were very helpful and easy to see at-a-glance.  Now I have to hunt through my feedback page to see if a seller has left me feedback.

Message 18 of 51
latest reply

I am very tired of Ebay making these changes without either beta testing or surveying members opinions on proposed changes and tweaks.

Also for items ordered to check on tracking for purchases you have to click "View Order Details", and to see tracking history "track package".

~
CaptKirk42
Message 19 of 51
latest reply

Not sure why this is marked as solved since it most certainly is not solved!

Icons are gone! Yet another change for the worse.

Continuously dumbing down the webpages and removing tools.

Message 20 of 51
latest reply

You cannot see any feedback status on the "Purchases", they were removed. It was very simple to see if the seller left feedback for a purchase, and with one click, you could leave feedback for the seller.

Now you have to click several times to see if the seller left feedback.
No more feedback for sellers. What a great way to make simple things, difficult.

Message 21 of 51
latest reply

You cannot see any feedback status on the "Purchases", they were removed. It was very simple to see if the seller left feedback for a purchase, and with one click, you could leave feedback for the seller.

Now you have to click several times to see if the seller left feedback.
No more feedback for sellers. What a great way to make simple things, difficult. Please put them back.

Message 22 of 51
latest reply

doorguru, I absolutely agree with you! The absence of those four little icons for "paid/shipped/feedback left/feedback received" is driving me crazy, too! They were such a simple visual cue that I can't believe any UI designer thought they should go away with the update. I read through the responses in this entire thread and no one seems to be clearly addressing your simple question: "Where have those little status icons gone and why?" Now I have to navigate around in my account screens to see what was so simple to determine before. I certainly hope some eBay webmaster will see this thread and do something to restore that feature. Regards.

Message 23 of 51
latest reply

I can see the icons when I look at My Ebay summary page.

Message 24 of 51
latest reply

I am having the same issue on my page starting a few weeks back. I will not leave feedback if seller does not give me feedback. If I can't see this, I will not leave feedback ever again. Not a very fair system, loaded in favor of seller. I need to not use eBay if they can't treat buyer better than this example.

Message 25 of 51
latest reply

@stravis2007 wrote:

... I will not leave feedback if seller does not give me feedback. If I can't see this, I will not leave feedback ever again. Not a very fair system, loaded in favor of seller. I need to not use eBay if they can't treat buyer better than this example.

@stravis2007 

The Ebay feedback system favors buyers since sellers cannot leave negative/neutral feedback for buyers.

The removal of the feedback icons on the Purchase History page has nothing to do with favoring sellers or buyers.

You can view feedback left for you by going to your Feedback Profile page. You can leave feedback by going to your purchase history, and click on the button "Ready for feedback".

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 26 of 51
latest reply

Sorry to rehash this topic, but....

Now when I go to My eBay Summary page I can not see the icons for paid/shipped/feedback left/feedback received.

eBay has apparently made this change.

Message 27 of 51
latest reply

Now when I go to My eBay Summary page I can not see the icons for paid/shipped/feedback left/feedback received.

Message 28 of 51
latest reply

@doorguru wrote:

@doorguru 

You are correct. Unfortunately Ebay has made a very unpopular change.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 29 of 51
latest reply

I have a policy of not leaving feedback until it is left for me. (Reason being is I NEVER get feedback when I leave it first.)  So now it is a hassle to find this info out. I will not jump through hoops to do so.

Reminds me of this quote:

"change creates the allusion of progress"

Way to go eBay!

Message 30 of 51
latest reply