cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really hate Ebay!

I avoid this place like the plague because every time I purchase or sell something its a nightmare!  I bought a $1400 subwoofer and accidentally ordered it with the wrong card since that card defaulted as the main payment method.  I noticed this within 5 seconds, but ebay didnt have a way to change the payment.  Amazon does!  Ebay says I have to get the seller to cancel the first order and then order it again with the right payment, so the seller agreed and we did just that.  A week later, I've already received the item and now my first account gets over drawn and the refund is being applied to the 2nd purchase which was suppose to be the right one!  The seller says its Ebays fault, Ebay says its the sellers fault.  My bank tells me too bad.

How does ebay survive in a world with Amazon?  You guys are so far behind them in every measurable way.  The only reason I even ordered this thing here is it was an item thats not made anymore and was the last one I could find.  I was desperate and took a chance but boy do I regret it yet again.  I'm selling something on ebay right now too for the first time in years and I cant wait for that disaster!  After that I'm done with this loser company.  GO AMAZON!  TAKE OVER THE WORLD!  Ebay Sucks!

Message 1 of 63
latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

I really hate Ebay!

As he said in his original post, it wasn’t available on Amazon. 

Message 61 of 63
latest reply

I really hate Ebay!

Ebay is run by a computer program - it has no heart!

Message 62 of 63
latest reply

I really hate Ebay!

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!​​​​​​​

Message 63 of 63
latest reply