cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone get their ebay bucks certificate?

I normally get mine on the 1st of the eligible month, IE I should have received mine yesterday. 

I even checked in checkout and nothing there either. When I click on bucks sometimes it would say “certificate is processing” or something along those lines and its totally blank. 

i know for a fact I earned Ebay bucks during the last promo in Jan I can even look back at the last period and see that. 

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Did anyone get their ebay bucks certificate?

I haven't gotten an eBay Bucks promo in forever. 😒

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

The last one was in Jan. 

i just haven’t received my earnings from it which normally was ok the 1st. It doesn’t even say a certificate is processing which is concerning. 

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

I normally get mine on the 1st of the eligible month, IE I should have received mine yesterday.

I typically see eBay Bucks certificates on the third day of the new quarter, though eBay indicates it may take between three to fifteen days for the certificate to appear.

https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/faq.html?ssPageName=STRK:MERWX:LNLK:FAQ#redeem

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

This is what I found in Help & Contact

Enrollment in eBay Bucks is currently closed and after careful consideration, we’ve decided to retire the 1% earnings reward on everyday purchases.

However we’ll still be running eBay Bucks special offers so you may still receive bonus offers by invite. 

Earning And Using eBay Bucks  

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Not sure what your response has to do with this topic. 

This isn’t about earning Ebay Bucks

its about being issued the certificate which has the code to use the earned ebay bucks which is normally awarded on the 1st. (Although someone further up mentioned they get theirs on the 3rd)

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Normally when a quarter would end it would say ebay bucks are processing

its not even saying that wondering if this is canned completely?

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Noticed the same issue - no promo for Feb/Mar despite having gotten most others, no "your Bucks are on the way" sign, etc.  I also wonder if eBay will use the "executive override" and just end the whole thing completely...

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

I wonder if we can get an ebay employee to respond 

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

There is no reason for eBay to respond.

Click on the link In message 5, the one you said you're  not sure what their response has to do with this topic.

It has everything g to do with this topic. You didn't receive your eBay Bucks Certificate.

That link ebooksdiva provided says eBay Bucks is currently closed. They've retired the rewards. They'll still be offering eBay Bucks when you're  invited to participate in special offers. 

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

That link ebooksdiva provided says eBay Bucks is currently closed. They've retired the rewards. They'll still be offering eBay Bucks when you're invited to participate in special offers.

The OP and others in this thread (and other similar recent threads) are specifically asking about eBay Bucks certificates for those users that participated in the most recent 5% eBay Bucks offer at the end of January. Normally those certificates would have begun to be issued by today, and in the past even before certificates were received there was a notice on the eBay Bucks transaction page indicating that certificates were on the way; such a notice is absent this time.

That absence, along with the total lack of eBay Bucks offers in February and March, is leading to speculation about the current state of the eBay Bucks program, and the fate of the eBay Bucks credit earned during the last quarter.

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Really thought they had retired it completely except possibly for some random offers here and there, which might be what @ebooksdiva is referring to.   (But cannot quote a specific announcement from eBay.  

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Thank you for responding with the CORRECT INFORMATION and what we are trying to find an answer to. 

I appreciate you clarifying to @fab_finds4u  because they didn’t understand the original post. 

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Really thought they had retired it completely except possibly for some random offers here and there

The 1% daily returns ended April 2021, and the program was closed to new members.

The "random" 5% offers actually were fairly consistently made at the end of every month, though not every account received every offer (and some accounts may have received none, according to those users). The accounts which did receive offers may have been randomly chosen, or there may have been some threshold or eligibility trigger plus a random component involved; that I do not know.

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

@eburtonlab 

Do you think that there might be a glitch in the program that is preventing the bucks program from working?  Or that they just did away with it altogether...

Wondering if we should call one of our ebay people to this thread to find out.

Message 15 of 20
latest reply