Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

china sellers acting like U.S. sellers

Ebay is allowing chinese sellers to list on ebay like a U.S. seller and there not. Even if you choose U.S. sellers only, they still show up. If you buy from a chinese sellers and need to return the item, good luck. Evan if they drop shop from the U.S...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

defective ebay card

I bought an ebay gift card that does not work, the store that I purchased it - won't issue a replacement or refund, is there anything else that I can try?

being outbid AFTER the bidding time has concluded

Im so frustrated with ebay...............I bid on an atlas icebucket and won when the bidding was finished at 8:02 am then when I went to make the payment it says the other bidder won 2 minutes after the bidding was concluded. That is NOT right! Plea...

Worst experience ever

Never again 7 years with eBay and just realized Amazon is the way to go I will not spend a dime on eBay sellers lie eBay lie 2 times and they are ok with the fact that they lie , lol what a joke of a company, I’m going to make so much noise for this ...

Customer service can’t help you

They lied to me twice to only protect the seller they don’t care about the buyer I will never ever buy another item from eBay until my people solved , the customer service lied to me twice about getting my refund for the amount of $700.92 and guess w...

BUYERS' Feedback Left for Others, ("Serial Negative Buyers")

Recently I sold an item and as customary I inspect a Buyers "Feedback Left for Others", upon opening the buyers feedback for others, my first thought was this guy is Color Blind, NO, just kidding, I opened to 200, and counted 149 Negatives for Others...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Seller cancelled as he got greedy

I saw a bag I wanted and I made an offer and it was accepted. His listing stated item would be shipped next day to Authenticator. 3 days later still not shipped. I reach out to the seller only to have him respond that he had no idea of eBay’s fees an...

feedback

how to look up a sellers feedback?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stop switching to gallery view

Randomly, when I'm searching for something, the results switch to gallery view. Even though my preference are set to list view. I can switch back to list view. It's just annoying that I keep having to. Is there a way to stop this?

Bids are that seem to be occurring after the end of auctions?

Hello. This is probably more of sour grapes posting but I am confused about bids that are occurring on a number of auctions tied to breaks that I keep losing . The last 3 of them I lost by literally 50 cents. I keep looking at the end of these auctio...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

A accident advertising

I understand that the advertising of the clumping litter was a misprint nothing that was intended by the seller. At the moment I'm waiting for the seller to resolve the issue and am satisfied with the decision.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change Look of Home Page

Is there a way to change the look of the opening / landding page of ebay..When I sign in the opening page is too full of everything I every searched for / looked at etc - the page is over crowded -Is there any way to get back to the previous version ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors