Button Buddies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gallons of vintage-antique buttons

I am new here. I have several gallon containers full of buttons that were sorted by color by a person who had a lot of collections dating back to the majority early 1900 but some earlier to as late as the 1980s. I am selling for the family but not su...

Are These Buttons ?

These came in a bag of old buttons, but not sure if they are or not. Are plastic or celluloid. Thank you

cel 1.jpg cel 1.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Button Hole Decorations what are they

Could someone please tell me what these are. They appear to fit thru a button hole for some kind of decoration or something. I would appreciate any and all information........Thank you .....Connie

!st Time Here Need Help

Hi! Was sent here by friend on jool board. I got 2 buttons in a lot of old jewelry, & I don`t have a clue where or how to research. Any help at all as to age, type, or description will help. I`m clueless except they are kinda cool looking. The layere...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coins used as Buttons

Hello Button experts. el Heron is not 'new' to eBay, having started in Aug 1998,however, this is the first time he has posted on a Button Board. The situation is: Heron needs information about coins with 2 holes drilled in themand perhaps used as but...

Harrod knightsbridge buttons

Curious I came across some vintage Harrods Knightsbridge buttons in original case. They don't appear to be used at all.There doesn't appear to be a prescedent from previous auctions to set a price. I just put a value of $18 on it. Fair or not?

What to call this ?

Hello, this was in a trunk that had been sealed for over 100 years, the buttons are sterling silver, what would you call it ? Thanks for your help.

Hi

Another newbie. I. Love. Buttons. I can get lost for hours... days... sorting and grouping and categorizing buttons. I don't really know the names for the various kinds I have, I know generally the materials such as shell, mother of pearl, glass, rhi...

goodbye Button Buddies?

I received an email from eBay that this group would be shut down due to inactivity (60 days with no activity). I confess I don't come here much but I would kind of hate to see the group go away. Anyone else? cheers - Denise

Not a Button but Some Type of Fastener--What is This?? Nice Forum for Reference and Talk

Ironic that I am reaching out to you wonderful folks and see that this forum may close! I have been an eBay seller for quite some time and I happened upon this board or category by accident. Perhaps eBay would consider keeping this if it was more vis...

August 1 14 2 011.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Real Jet Buttons

Hello button collectors. I've been going thru the estate of my wifes parents and I found some interesting buttons tucked away with some old jewelry. The little envelope they were in says "Real Jet Buttons" (Grandma B.). I know who this was, and she l...

Collecting and selling buttons.

I am pretty new to this and was just curious, is it better to sell buttons with their mates or just randomly put some together?Any feed back would be appreciated, and am anxious to learn more about this button excitement, or atleast my newly excited ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors