cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why you joined this Group and what u want....

florida_lampwork
Enthusiast
Hi...think I started a thread/discussion like this before but so far back and we have a lot of new members so thought this might be FUN and also helpful to all the MOD's.....so let us know what made you join our group..who invited you and what you wanted/needed/expected to get out of joining this bead group....sound fun....Gus
Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Why you joined this Group and what u want....

judesjujus
Enthusiast
ROFLMAO.....hahahahahahaha Oh my Roger I needed that.. Huggs Sweetie -- Jude 'Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.' borntobewildfromelise
Jude
'Never frown, even when you are sad,
because you never know who is
falling in love with your smile.'

borntobewildfromelise
Message 31 of 37
latest reply

chrystal.legacy
Enthusiast
Hehe, Rog!! Catch any good ones? or is it the thrill of the chase? ]:)
"In life, the journey is often equally as important as the destination." Fr. Eddie Hayes

Anna-Marie
Message 32 of 37
latest reply

Rog I remember trying to be a matchmaker for you at one time... and also your chaperone.. -- elise ~a controlled pyromaniac ~ "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.. It's about learning to dance in the rain"
elise
~a controlled pyromaniac ~

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass..
It's about learning to dance in the rain"
Message 33 of 37
latest reply

farmtrac1
Enthusiast
Hi - I can't remember who invited me, but it was one of you when I had bought some beads from you on Ebay.. I just love beads - all kinds (except plastic 🙂 - such a bead snob). I joined to learn and see what others did with their beads. The bonus has been chatting the odd time, but mostly reading about and seeing all the awesome things that you talented people make. It is giving me a little courage to step out of my comfort zone (did my first bead wire wrapping this weekend)... who knows where this group will lead me. This has been a great group, sharing, encouraging, entertaining (in a good way), knowledgeable, friendly and a little zaney (which I love - I've been accused of being that from time to time). I am fortunate that this is the very first bead group that I have ever joined and found the best!!! Brenda
Brenda
Message 34 of 37
latest reply

florida_lampwork
Enthusiast
Rog you crack me up,..LOL And Jude my friend the door is always open,..just need 15 minutes to fix my hair,..smiles Gus
Message 35 of 37
latest reply

I recently joined this group, I think I was on it before, not sure. I enjoy designing pieces for people at work and myself. I haven't tried selling on Ebay yet, I think there a lot of sites out there, so how do you get yours sold? I thought it would be nice to join a group and learn some selling tips, maybe meet some folks that are in the same thought track. I would like to find someone to share a website with, or get my own going. Is there such a thing that a few people get together and sell there designs? I work full time and take care of my 92 yr old mother. This relaxes me but I would like to make some money at it. I am a single mother of a 20yr old in college and things are getting tight. I think about going out in the public, but I tend to be shy at selling to the public. I need to find someone to sell my self maybe. You guys are great and it is nice to go some where and touch base. thanks for letting me join.
Message 36 of 37
latest reply

chrystal.legacy
Enthusiast
Welcome. We all have our ups and downs when it comes to selling. I love to design. Hate to sell myself, too, but just put it out there and hope it connects with someone. This is more of an outlet for me than anything, as I do sell locally. You'll find all kinds here, some zany, but mostly just nice folks here who always have free advice, most of it good. ;-) Anna-Marie
"In life, the journey is often equally as important as the destination." Fr. Eddie Hayes

Anna-Marie
Message 37 of 37
latest reply