cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make my photo album?

tebastian
Enthusiast
I am so computer challenged, I can't figure out how to make my own photo album so I can post pictures here of beads. Can someone help me through a PM? I would be so grateful. Thanks in advance. - Nancy
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

beadobsessions
Enthusiast
Hi Nancy! If you are trying to make an album here in the group, we have a group album for posting our work. I think that it is because of the space allowed for each group. I will let the others explain the how's and why's. -- Beady~Kritter kreator~
Beady~Kritter kreator~
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

tebastian
Enthusiast
Hi Beady...thanks for that information. I hope others will come forward and explain it to me. Kindest regards, Nancy
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi Nancy!:) Yes we have the group albums set up in categories, because of the limited space that eBay allows us and there isn't enough space for everyone to have their own album. If you go to the photo albums, just look through them until you find one that fits the stuff you might want to add. Then click on that album to open it up and there should be a button or a link that says something to the effect of "add to this album". If you click on that then you should be able to select the pictures from your computer and up load them. They may not show up in the album right away, because the pictures have to be approved by us moderators and it may take us a little while to get to them. It usually doesn't take too long though. Because we try check in every few hours. I hope this helps? Rog.. -- ~Rog..
~Rog..
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

beadobsessions
Enthusiast
Thanks Roger, I knew someone would explain. -- Beady~Kritter kreator~
Beady~Kritter kreator~
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

tebastian
Enthusiast
Hi Roger, thanks so much for the information. I really appreciate it. :-) Nancy
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

No Problem Nancy.:) If there is anything I can help with, just holler. -- ~Rog..
~Rog..
Message 7 of 7
latest reply