Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1970 Miniature Barbie

Does anyone have any info on this little Barb ie? She is completely bendable and 6/5 " tall...marked Hong Kong 1970 Mattel Inc U.S. & For Patd Patd in Canada..pink goggles on her head...THanks

minibarbie.jpg

Resolved! Help identify barbie

On the back it says matel 1966. I research some and know many use the brand matel 1966 on it. I check the inner neck it says matel 1976 but i cant find the pics of this barbie anywhere. On her inner thighs the code is 1115-T507. Her skin is slightly ...

20180313_211537.jpg 20180313_211104.jpg 20180313_211008.jpg 20180313_210913.jpg

Barbie cheval mirror

Hi everyone I have a cheval mirror that my Daughter had when she was two, she is now 22 so has slightly outgrown it Does anyone know if this is collectable and if so where do I go to?? Any help would be appreciated

Can someone help identify my Barbie?

Can someone help me identify this Barbie? I only have the head, so I don't know what her body looks like. (I put her head on another body in the 2nd picture). She has waist- length light brown hair and brown eyes. Her hair is in a pony tail in the 1s...

Unidentified barbie.jpg IMG_3461.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I love Barbie since my younger years till today!!! But today we support the "Ken" as well:)

I have one Barbie item currently listed. Link is https://www.ebay.com/itm/Barbie-The-Diamond-Castle-Playset-with-Lights-Music-2008/272972146683 I will be posting more in the future as I will be helping go over others collections and items I stored at...

Barbie that can cross her legs?? Help?

Hello! I discovered this beautiful Barbie in a beautiful American belle dress.. I’ve googled 4th of July Barbie, Miss America Barbie, but then I discovered the best thing of all, not only can she sit smoothly and easily in a chair, but her legs also ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Barbie & Francie Suitcase

I have a yellow Barbie & Francie vinyl suitcase and can not seem to find out any informatioin about it on the web. I find a white or pale blue but no yellow. Can anyone help me out with this?

Resolved! Identifying a tag in Barbie dress. Joshard? or Mattel?

I purchased this dress as part of a lot at an auction that was selling items from Joshard personal collection his partner had given them. It was mixed in with vintage Barbie clothes in a box. The tag does not say Mattel but it does say reproduction. ...

Does anyone recognize this 12 inch male doll?

I recently bid on this item and sadly lost : / . The seller had no clue who or what the doll was but said it was the same size as a Ken doll. This is the only pic provided. Any info would be greatly appreciated : )

Most Marked as Helpful Authors