cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barbie that can cross her legs?? Help?

Hello! I discovered this beautiful Barbie in a beautiful American belle dress.. I’ve googled 4th of July Barbie, Miss America Barbie, but then I discovered the best thing of all, not only can she sit smoothly and easily in a chair, but her legs also slip to the side so that she can sit as a perfectly proper lady in a chair or on the ground. Her hands are in a ballet like position, perfectly ladylike! 

I’m not a big collector but my girls and I love Barbies and the knees on this doll are Amazing!  Any info?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Can you post a photo?

Belle
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@hallannie

Yes, a photo of this Barbie doll would be very helpful for us to identify her properly. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

CB39A36A-64A7-42BB-856C-4D5F19B4F9AD.jpeg

BE84A178-A0D5-4AC2-B174-EA1CBB96F7DD.jpeg

35149161-1052-47DC-BB04-1413A6EA6287.jpeg

ED1C81F9-6E74-491C-869D-5638E2298422.jpeg

C9A3C88B-2C35-4F90-998A-87FBC26F9F17.jpeg

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

This is obviously not the red white and blue outfit she had on when I bought her, my daughter changed her clothes and made this outfit, but we are all in love with her as she is so amazing the way that she moves! We have another Barbie sister who has very loose knees because she came with a tandem bicycle but this Barbie moves smoothly and holds her positions. Her hips also swivel in the sockets so that her upper thigh can also twist and her knees move like people knees. Not quite as flexible as a person and she can’t cross her legs as closely as a person can, but we think she’s Amazing! Any info is really appreciated!!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for posting such cute pictures of the Barbie! 

I asked a doll buddy if she knew who this Barbie is, but she has not a clue.  She thinks she is probably a 2015 doll.  There were so many playline dolls out that year and all with the same face mold, etc.  Though, she does have different hands and with a poseable body as hers is, hopefully someone will be able to help you more.   In the meantime, just enjoy her and play away!  I love the clothes she wears right now; fun!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 7 of 7
latest reply