cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ny id or info on unusual ( to me ) barbie with shaved look back of head?

any id or info  two  different  date  marks on  back  and head   ?.and  then the unusual  fur  like very short  back of  head..with  the  unusually long  hair...

earrings  and  necklace  were on her.....thrift store  find

would  $ 10 be a  good  price for resale

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Sheila,

Orphie gave you a link for the identification of your doll.  The fur or flocking is back there  I would suppose, for making different hairstyles for the doll. 

The different dates on head and body, just means the head mold was licensed in that year, and the body was licensed in that particular year and really has nothing to do with the age of the doll.  She was  produced in 1994 if I remember right what the link said.

With the name of the doll given in the link, you could take a look at sold listings or even current listings to see what others are asking.  Sold listings are more accurate guage since that is what the doll has actually sold for.  Keep in mind, a nude doll will be worth less than one that is dressed or still in the box.  

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 3 of 3
latest reply