Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Messaging Seller

I submitted a bid for an item on June 23rd and have have received no message response. Is this seller still active? Is this item still available?

Help!!

So I purchased an item the seller never made contact no tracking information ever got uploaded I putAnd a return item request although I have not received the item because they cancel order option was not available now I feel stuck and I’m not sure w...

Resolved! Best Offer

Good morning. If I make a best offer, the seller doesn't respond and the offer expires, can I then make a second best (larger) offer as long as the listing is still up? This one doesn't have a buy it now, or I would just do that. Thanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Card Attributes Error with Variations

Has anyone heard if Ebay is going to fix the problem or come up with a tool to rename the "CARD ATTRIBUTE" attribute. I am not looking forward to changing listing with lots of pictures.

language

Hallo,auf einmal erscheint meine ebay-Seite auf englisch. Ich hätte gern wieder die deutsche Version. Was ist zu tun?

Shipping to China from USA

First time selling on eBay. I have a large vase that was purchased by someone in China. What is the best way to mail a vase to China? Go to the post office? What steps do I need to take. What I listed as a shipping price is going to be probably half ...

Contact Ebay

For the love of god how do you contact a real person on ebay."Buy without worry" etc etc is just flannel and words when you just cant resolve something simple!!! How do I get to talk or chat with a real person to resolve a return? (No you cant click ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchasing Shipping Labels

Please I need help to understand about labels.shipping paid by buyer, Ebay gets 12.55% leaves a total 22cents needs to be paid by me and cost of ink.So how do they feel they are saving us money on labels?

Getting Charged Back As A Seller

Selling sneakers on Ebay's Authenticity Guarantee, is there protection for the seller? Is it still possible for the buyer to charge a seller back even after months and get their money back and keep the sneakers? This has been an issue in the past.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidding

How do I bid on multiple items that are all ending at the same time?

Resolved! ebay charging sales tax on US coins sent to FL as of 7/1/21 when exempt from FL Sales Tax

Has anyone been able to get through to ebay to let them know they should not be charging sales tax on US coins sent to FL. I was charged 7% on a sale of a US quarter likely due to to FL new law that went into effect on 7/1/21 on online sales being su...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors