Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Leaving Feedback for buyer that bought multiple items.

When leaving Feedback for someone that bought multiple item's, Message shows there was a problem saving the Feedback and to close page and try again. Still get the same message after doing so. I don't have that problem with single items that are boug...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

my purchases do not come up

I get an error message of "try again later" when I try to pull up my purchases. This has been going on for weeks now.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping error

I'm selling A D humidifier and accidentally listed it as one oz rather than 40 pounds and didn't notice it until the buyer had paid and I'd print out the shipping label Aside from canceling the order is there anything I can do

Best Offer

I have a barbie I have up for sell but there is no option for best offer. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? all my other items have or best offer except for this particular item.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

message reply

Iam trying to reply to a message from a seller but there is no 'send' button ?

Items that don’t shipped

Please can you or eBay contact the sellers about shipping my item they don’t answer my messages looks like buying from eBay is bad for my health customer service and sellers don’t care about nothing

"Order not found" error

Hello, I've been trying to make a payment for an auction I won. When I click to see more details on the mobile app, I get an error "Order not found". It shows as Paid in my Purchases tab, but I don't think my payment was actually I initiated as I nev...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors