Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi, I would like to change my location because somehow when I try to list an item it gives me mail options of the US instead of the Belgian one. Could you please assist me with this? Thanks.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund issues.

I was instructed by a seller to send back an item I purchased but wasn't as described. They provided a shipping label for me. I sent the item back but they refunded the wrong item and now we are going round and round on the amount and item for weeks ...

Access to my Account

I keep receiving Ebay messages saying my account has been accessed from another device. Locations have been random and nowhere near where I live. Also I use a laptop and a Ipad - but have never received these messages before. I changed my password wh...

free shipping

free shipping but what I got on the mail box was a card that I have to go to the post office and pay $4.42 to get my order

Return request for an unopened item

I don't do much selling here so I haven't encountered this yet. I recently sold an item that had never been opened. Today I got a refund/return saying the item is defective because they couldn't get it to connect to WiFi. Am I required to take this r...

Returns and refunds

Hi there If I have a listing that allows returns and the buyer wants to return the item as it doesn't fit do I need to refund them the postage they paid for me to send them the item? as I ended up paying £11.15 for special delivery next day and charg...

Apeal to cancelation

I have personal family issue to attending that was why I couldn’t have much time to pay off what I bought… pls remove me that list of not paying on time for what I purchased in the past so that I can bid for new stuff I need. …. Thanks for ur underst...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors