Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud

I purchase barbie princess and the pauper on date 8 april 2024 and the sell Didn’t respond my message and he didn’t dispatch my purchase

Returning something cannot find how to contact seller

So I purchased as a guest under email that I've used as an account before and then I reset up the account and bought something else now I need to return the thing I purchased as a guest but now they don't even show the item I bought even though I hav...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fraud

I purchased barbie princess and the pauper on date 8 and the didn't repond well my messages and didn't dispatch yet

Returns

A buyer bought a backup camera that I bought new to put in my car , but I never installed it ( sold the car ) I sold on eBay with exact specs and buyer said it didn’t work - I said to bring to someone experienced but it did not work for them . I don’...

Negative feedback

I need help from other sellers, since eBay has no real people on the phone to helpsellers with issues that really affect seller performance, any help here will be muchappreciated …. I sold an item that shipped in time of eBay guidelines, printed the ...

Counterfeit items

I was sold a fake purse, didn’t notice until I paid, and the seller won’t cancel the order.please help!

Buyer returned item saying item was too small. Admitted he did not read the measurements.

If a buyer buys an item without reading the measurements and admits this in a message and apologises for not reading it, is it correct for him to state the item was not as described correctly as the reason for return? I don't see why I have to refund...

Buying

I unsure about the authenticity of an item

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Book Keeping

Hello!I am wondering what people are using for book/record keeping of sales. Was going to sign up for QuickBooks but the reviews aren't the greatest, is there something better out there? I'm looking for something very simple and easy to use.Thank you...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors