Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer requested delay in shipping.

Well, there is no HUMAN BEING answering questions anymore. I have a buyer that paid, has great feedback, but has asked me to delay shipping for 10 days as they are away from home. I don’t want it to throw off my excellent shipping evaluation. Do I ju...

item is missing pieces

I ordered a new shed (open box) on Ebay. It showed up without any hardware package. no screws, hinges, or latches. I contacted the people I purchased it from and I'm getting the run around. What do I do at this point?

Purchases

How can I look at my purchases it keeps asking me if the new look is good and it won't let me out of the loop is anyone else having this problem?

Shipping cost

I can no longer get the reduced shipping on my items when listing. Previously I have had the option 'eBay Standard Envelope for Trading Cards, Stamps, Postcards & Coins up to $20' but that option is no longer appearing. Same item, same weight and sam...

Damaged items

I sold an item and it arrived damaged during shipping. How do I proceed as a seller ? Can’t get any help from eBay and I just want to ask a question

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Labels

I was going through my shipping labels and noticed that on January 30th, I have two identical charges. Is it too late to ask for a refund?

Weight

Need to know the weight of this racket. Many thanks.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insurance

If I use an eBay shipping label can I still buy a large amount of insurance?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors