Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return shipping

I think eBay should post a warning on buyythings from the UK , I bought a jacket from UK shipping was like 43 dollars and change and item was returnable. All fine until I went to return the items because it was too small shipping was 3 to 6 times to ...

Excessive shipping cost

I just purchased a shipping label from eBay. Afterward, I learned that the label cost an eye-popping $56. According to USPS, that shipment should have cost just $15. Is it possible to get a refund on this unwarranted excessive charge? If so, how to d...

seller account

i have an account on ebay , when i try to sell something i receive a message saying that i cant list the item because i dont have automatic payment method although i put my debit card . and when i try to edit the payment method i receive a message th...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer hasn’t paid

I have a buyer that hasn’t paid for an auction item and is not responding to messages. Does anyone know if there is a way to see who else bid on that item? I’d like to reach out to the others to see if they would still be interested in purchasing the...

Retract message sent to buyer

Is there any way to retract a message I sent to the buyer in error? It was supposed to have gone to someone else outside of eBay and I'm really embarrassed

Advice on selling massive lot of hardback books

Hi all, I'm looking for advice on selling a lot of 128 thick hardback books (Civil War records, entire series). I have 11 extremely heavy boxes ready to go, but I'm at a loss on how to price the shipping should someone opt to have us ship vs pickup. ...

Counterfeit shipping.

I've had 3 items returned due to counterfeit shipping. I purchased items with free shipping. When the item comes in they expected me to pay shipping?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

PNG files not allowed?

Hello, I have created several listings using photos in a .jpg format. Then eBay stopped allowing those photos to be uploaded. I switched to saving the photos to a .PNG format as eBay said that was a supported file type. However when I attempt to uplo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors