Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HELP!!! ANYONE HAVE LISTING LAGGING ISSUES???

hello all! i have somewhat a weird question, but need to check and see if anyone else experiences the same types of issues that i am having. i primarily list trading cards. football, baseball, magic, pokemon and so on, so if you don't list in these c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Retract

The buyer agreed to retracting a bid. The auction has closed. But eBay has informed me I won the item. Can someone please tell me what to do next?

Buyer discounts?

On Order ID:19-09758-86161 dated 2/28/2023, item #175575983557, I sold this item today and out of the blue, eBay gives my buyer a 10% discount!! WTH??? I never offered a discount so does anybody know why eBay would take $170.00 from me in the form of...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Trying to print a label to ship two items together. Ebay thinks I've already shipped the items and gave me a tracking # How can I get a label printed? I have not shipped anything yet. Can't even get a proper label printed.

Does listing a specific shipping method , then shipping with another violate ethics or ebay policy ?

Does listing a specific shipping method , then shipping with another violate ethics or ebay policy ? if you list a specific shipping service and price for said service on a listing , then use some other method of shipping violate the ethics, communit...

Repaying after a refund has been issued

I sold an item which the buyer believed defective I issued a refund. The buyer contacted me and the item does work she would like to pay me for it. How do we go about repaying after a refund

Return button not working

I'm trying to return an item and I filled out the form and added photos but the Confirm Return button is not workng!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors