Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

bundling

how do i indicate that two items were bought by the same person and how do i bundle them for shipping purposes

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fork bracket and risors for Harley Davidson

Got part's I had ordered came in today box was sealed bubble wrap etc so I open it up and one handle bar clamp has two Nick's and or impression into the top clamp so it can't be used on my application!! Building a show bike and this part is unexcetab...

Recent purchase

Perfume I recently received appears to be fake. Also, the item is not listed in my history.

phony order

somebody hacked my account and ordered something & i don.t have a phone # to contact ebay HELP!!!!!!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud

I have purchased numerous pieces of fraudulent David Yurman jewelry on this site. It is marked and signed to look authentic but it is fake. eBay refuses to acknowledge it and the sellers are still selling the fraudulent pieces. If you have purchased ...

WRONG ITEM RECEIVED. DOES NOT APPEAR IN PURCHASES

I did a "buy it now" on a small item, arrived quickly but wrong version. Seller says I did not buy from him but price and item number correct in his store. Purchase does not appear in my Ebay purchases. Amex shows paid for Ebay purchase. Please advis...

Return Shipping Label

I am trying to return an ebay purchase. I am having trouble printing the return mailing label. Is there a way to reprint my mailing label because I can not figure it out

Most Marked as Helpful Authors