Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Promoted listing not working

I would like to know why I am no longer able to promote a listing. I have significant selling history and 100% positive feedback. And I was able to promote my last sold item five days ago

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Your Funds v. Paypal Glitch 04 20 2024

Today I received two orders. For the first one, early today, I purchased the label using my funds with no problem. For the second, I went through the same steps, and it pulled the funds from my PayPal account - linked to a bank account that had no fu...

listing policy violation

I listed an item so says adult content truly no clue what the item is because there is no indication of what that item is? All I know through email and ebay notifications is that its been removed for adult content? I was not aware I had an item with ...

Delivered item

I’m the seller and shipped my package. The buyer has received the item but it still shows it shipped but doesn’t show delivered. Buyer already left feedback happy with the item received

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

I sold an item, the buyer requested a refund and never returned the item. So they got their money back and kept my item.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Lost Shipment

I sold an item on April 12th shipped it with FedeX on April 15, tracking number i was given says it's not in there system, so as the seller do i file a claim with Fedex or with Ebay, the buyer is filing one on Monday with Ebay.

90 days passed review can't be removed

Sold an iPhone 11 for parts only and the buyer left me a bad review saying the phone is not working probablydidn'tread the description...ebay saying 90 day passed review can't be removed...any ideas?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam

Do you know this website Is website under ebay ?!! 

MC011 Account Suspension

I been waiting for response about my account suspended issue, I reply though the mails which the team sent me and though eBay application as well, but the mails seem never delievery to them, i offer the information they ask me to provide and after a ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors