cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC011 Account Suspension

I been waiting for response about my account suspended issue, I reply though the mails which the team sent me and though eBay application as well, but the mails seem never delievery to them, i offer the information they ask me to provide and after a few days they ask me the same thing.  I been showed all my purchase history and the shipping information about the order the ebay team want me to provide and getting 100% feedback rate and now I was being scam money and product from buyer while my whole fund being hold.as I also need to handle the situation the buyer return empty box to me to scams refund but I been told I need to solve the account suspended situation first?  When I get the situation solve?? I got stock to ship if my fund keep being hold I have to cancel them as well

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

MC011 Account Suspension

@fancyyyyy   Your profile says you are located in Australia but your items are shipping from China so I don't know which customer service contact information would be best to provide to you.

This is the contact information for Australia.  

Here's how to contact customer service to see if you can have your account reinstated>>  

Go this page>  

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/account/account-restrictions-suspensions/account-restrictions-suspensio...

Click contact us at the bottom of the page.   Next Type Restricted Account in the chat box on the lower right.  After the chat bot replies Type AGENT so you that you can request a call back or chat with a live agent.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

MC011 Account Suspension

Thank for the helping @comics-scifi-collectibles i been chat with the US site Restricted Account team yesterday and upload the things i already sent to them by mails again to them just waitting for update  but have not try the AU one yet would try it later again, thank for helping !

Message 3 of 3
latest reply