Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Inappropriate Language / False Accusations /Slander

A certain seller is and has continued to slander me and post it on eBay - His false claims on my Name have ruined my eBay store! I want to know how eBay intends to stop this abusive unfounded behavior. A lawsuit is being pursued to show the drop off ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auto Subject Line When Contacting a Seller

hello all, i recently used the "contact seller" feature to contact the seller of a product i already bought and is being shipped. when i looked at the message in my ebay message, the subject line was "request to cancel this order", which in not true ...

ebay messages .png

Sterling disc in leather case.

   What is this. I’ve had this for many years and no idea what it is. The discs are sterling with the Birmingham Anchor and the Lion. Also some other marks. Also marked F.C. They do not come out of the leather. The holder is very heavy and has a clip...

image.jpg image.jpg

I want to sell online with pet toys

My family has an incident that makes the family's economy difficult, so I want to sell online to help my family, can you advise me?My family has an incident that makes the family's economy difficult, so I want to sell online to help my family, can yo...

Potential Gift card

I am selling a gift card on Ebay and the potential customer request the gift card code after payment is this allowed?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors