Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trying to Cancel Fake Jersey

I bought a jersey that I believed to be real at first glance and the description said it was new and never said it was fake, but when I looked at it more closely I realized it was fake. I tried to cancel the order and told the seller I knew it was fa...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adding variations to my listing

Im having trouble adding variations to my listing. I am selling a custom made tee shirtsthat I’d like to offer in various sizes. I can not for the life of me find the option to add variations to my listing.

Bulk edit to change First Class?

Good morning eBay community! I am fairly new to selling on eBay. I heard that eBay provides a method (e.g. Bulk Edit) to change all of your active listings at the same time. I have been looking through the Seller Hub and have searched to find a bulk ...

Tax exempt

How would I go about being set up for purchases to be tax exempt for resale in my home based business? Small engine shop in Fla.

paid twice by banking error for one product

Hello, On 27 June 2023 I placed an order for seiko snk 803 watch. It so happened that the first transaction with one bank was declined, so I tried it with another bank which was succesful. Then after a few minutes the failed transaction with the firs...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors