Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need authentication

The item I ordered does not appear to have the same quality of the genuine designer. I am questioning the authenticity and would like it authenticated. How do I get that done please, anyone?

Attempted unauthorized use of my debit card to make a purchase, how do I investigate and report this

An attendant /clerk at a store kept my debit card and someone obviously wrote down my name and card information before I returned to pick it up. They tried to make a $205.75 purchase from ebay. Using my transaction info from the bank. How do I find t...

Offers on my items I never see

Why do I always see several offers on my items that I never get notified about? These are all within my range of offers that aren’t automatically rejected, yet they expire before I am notified?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

is there a chance that the account will work again?

Is my account permanently blocked? My account is many years old, and there are more than 1000 sales and all positive reviews. It's not fair that it was blocked. The problem is that clients open cases weeks after the parcel was sent from Ukraine, alth...

photo id to ebay

I do not understand why any platform would ask for this. I just got hit with the AT&T hack and am having to go through changing passwords and watching over all my accounts to make sure I am not cleaned out. No One can protect info online - No One. So...

help with ppl running up the price by bidding

I have ben selling for a bit no problems but now its like im getting targeted buy a group of ppl its like there running up my acutions for no reason ? I don't know why? or who it is but is very frustrating here are the names there hackers I believe b...

Removing feedback I accidentally left?

For some bizzare reason I was promoted by eBay to leave feedback on one of the classic eBay non-paying buyers who attempt fraud. I thought I was leaving feed back for the next buyer who did actually pay. How can I remove the positive feedback I accid...

Bid

How do you bid on something it won't let you bid.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

HELP!!!! Uploading Bulk Listings - I Keep getting the same error no matter what.

Hello, I decided to finally start selling more items on ebay, but I need to upload them as a bulk excel sheet. Too many items to do this one by one. I followed the instructions for the bulk listings template, double checked, triple checked and everyt...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors