Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I purchased an engine, and it turned out to be bad

After I purchase an engine, for a BMW, the seller send me the wrong engine. It can work, but I had to do some modification to make it work like changing the brackets and the bottom piece to make it fit after all the installation and all the money to ...

return request

I have a buyer that purchased a set of books that were listed like new.When he received them he emailed me and said the listing said they were listed as new and that they should have dust cover jackets with them. The original listing says "like new" ...

Multiple discounts

I have selected the multiple discount feature on the items, however it does not show up anywhere on My listings. There's also no help feature to discuss the subject. I do see it on some other items however they are not showing up on mine. How to reso...

Broken chain necklace

Ordered a necklace on sept 9 th and it’s now broken. Only worn a few times. Seller won’t do a refund or give me a new one

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

please help

Hii refund the buyer but he dednt send me back my item i cant send him a shipping label from ebay i cant find it and i call ebay but never help me what am i going to do now please i need your help please Thank you

Seller suspicious

Is there a suggest way to report a suspicious seller that posts multiple listing (30 or so) for same or similar product with zero previous sales and or references ?

"LOST" BID

I recently "LOST" a bid that was posted for item #(166328088042). However the "WINNING" bid was POSTED 19 seconds AFTER the 7:06 PM close time. Is this legal or fair?? Shouldn't that bid have been rejected since it was posted AFTER the bidding on the...

counterfeit

how can I report a seller who uses a company logo and manufacture's part number to sell. I noticed the flaw in the photo and canceled the order.

Retracting a bid that was done by accident

i was about to buy a golf club on ebay but when I pressed checkout it said the item is no longer available. So i panicked and placed a bid on another club that was $50 higher. Then i went back to my watch list and the item I originally wanted showed ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors