Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not able to list my 1st product due to error.

Hii, I have just started my journey in selling on ebay. But as I am about to create my 1st ever listing, it is not letting me list it. It's showing error all the time. It shows, " To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the numb...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

bloqué pour non paiment

bjr suis bloqué pour non paiement alors que le vendeur était ok pour annuler - comment faire lever cette interdiction de placer une enchère - je précise que je viens sur E-bay depuis plus de 10ans avec 100% de notations positives ! ! ! ! !

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item removed by ebay

I have been listing genuine Lego products for over 10 years. One of my current listings which is a custom piece made from genuine Lego pieces was removed as counterfeit. What can I do to get it listed back on the site?

my ebay account has been limited

my ebay account has been limited i am not able to work on my account items are not listed on it please check once and tell me what is the problemPlease Help Me I am Vary upset

Ebay sent me the wrong free return shipping label

HelloEbay sent me a free return shipping label that the USA Post Office in Puerto Rico do not use. They used a bigger one and I do not know how to notified to EBay. I sent a message to the Seller but can't do it to Ebay. Is there any email address so...

Seller being charged for lost item.

I recently sold a watch on eBay, & it was shipped to Puerto Rico. Buyer says it was not received & Post office has not delivered the package yet. Post office claims it is late, & has a delivery day that is one month old. Bay cannot be contacted to re...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

False advertisement

I purchased what was supposed to be a honda crf450r kehin fcr 41mm dirt bike Carburetor but in fact is a 40mm. While trying to research the numbers for identification, it was brought to my attention that the motorcycle was made only in 07 and 08 with...

Automatic Payment Selection

why is ebay suddenly selecting my method of payment automatically when i bid on or make an offer.I DO NOT WANT THIS FEATURE ENABLED !!@!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors