Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My store has died.

I had two sales last month. I'm not used to this level of deadness. The more time goes by without sales -- and I keep adding things -- the more hopeless I get. Anyone have any idea what to do or is that it? (I don't expect help.)

Payments

I want my payments to go to Paypal. How do I do that?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I wanted to change adress not cancel the order.

I wanted to change my adress before the package was shipped. Then the seller canceled my order. Now ive got to explain to my customer that seller/ebay canceled the order over a simple adress change. I buy allot of parts from ebay and I am verry disap...

Any way to change box dimensions?

When listing the item I used one box but once I started putting the item in the box easily started ripping so I had to use a new one. The problem is the new box is different dimensions from the lable. My buyer is waiting for me to ship it but I can’t...

I dont have a credit card

Hi I am being asked to verify myself because Ive been making offers on stuff that I want to buy, but I am not being allowed to make an offer because Ive reached my limit???? Ebay is asking me to verify that its me making these offers but wont accept ...

Shipping a Nintendo game card

I would like to send a Nintendo game card in a letter envelope, however, from what I am seeing I cannot because of the category I selected. I only charged $1.25 to the buyer to ship, so I would like to send it in a letter envelope with cardboard prot...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

warranty

hello i need help as i bought an item brand new and now it does not work, the seller says he was helping a friend. and that friend bough it in pallets and he sold me one item that was new in the box never openedhowever the warranty department from AI...

voided label but won't let me purchase new one

I put the wrong weight in when I created a label. I went back and voided the label. My screen still says leave feedback. How do I purchase a new label. This order has to be shipped today. Please help.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I want to close account this sucks

I ordered SB 1100 woofers from this guy and he sent me 8 inch woofers when 10 inch woofers come with the speaker SB 1100 he completely ripped me off so I want to close my d*** account I'll never use eBay again

Most Marked as Helpful Authors