Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

public feedback or item reviews?

Hello Community,Does anyone know if there is a way to write feedback for a seller or review an item so that my feedback and/ore review will be visible to others on eBay? I am dissatisfied with the performance of an item I purchased but can't see any ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Setup item and used different price than input for item.

Item was actually listed at a different price. Searched multiple times to find item and would not show up anywhere on my listed items. Four hours later items is purchased at lower price and shows up sold. Entered item under original description again...

didn't receive my order

ebay help center not helping the buyer when I didn't receiving my items what should i do do I just lost all my money with ebay? i think this is not trustable

Return in Japanese

I bought an item that is defective and needs to be returned. I have and did the return request through eBay and the seller has responded in Chinese or Japanese. There is no way to answer or even know what they are asking me to do. They want the items...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Questionable customer inquiry

Just received this message through Ebay. The link was not included in this nots, as this forum will not allow it as it is not a valid link. just checking to see if this type of communication ic common .. Thoughts? The userID ticunni7089 is "no longer...

Refund of extra shipping labels

Hi everyone, I purchased 3 shipping labels for one item by mistake. Then I voided 2 of them and just use the last one. How can I get refund of these 2 shipping labels?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please tell me how I may contact ebay by phone

Ebay says I have sold an item that I do not have for sale. They say I have already sold it to another buyer. I wish to send my buyer a refund for purchasing an item I do not have, and there is no option for me to do this.

potential buyer legit?

Hello all,I received this message from a potential buyer. Can you tell me if this is legit or fraudelent? "hello, I'm reaching out because I've been attempting to purchase for a few minutes now, but I consistently encounter an error when I click the ...

My first time selling

So I’m trying to figure out why I’m not able to sell on eBay?? I just keep getting “unfortunately you can’t and 0.00 sell limit” I’ve not ever sold any item on here so it’s a bit odd to see this.

Item not received

How long does it take to get your money back? I bought an auction on April 2nd, still have not received, seller won’t respond, opened a case and now eBay has put it on hold until 5/23, this is ridiculous it’s clearly lost by the post office, just cur...

App freezes when printing or saving a shipping label

About a month ago I noticed the iOS app freezes when trying to print or save a shipping label. I have to close the app, go back to the sold item, hit manage shipping, then take a screenshot of the label. Then use my thermal printer to print it from t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors