Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reactivate my eBay account

Hello i am a new member here on eBay , i have a restrection on my account i don't know what is this but i need to verify my information

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Closed bank account

eBay sent a payout to a closed bank account. Guessing the funds get returned, but is there any way to alert them and create a faster resolution?

Books to Canada

Shipping 9 oz book to Canada - under shipping is it consider - International large envelope or International mail service? Stuck as to how to answer this question for shipping costs on eBay I think according to postal service a large envelope is pape...

Accessing my seller account

For weeks now I have tried to access my seller account and every time I attempt I receive a notice that the server is down and I am not able to access my seller account. How can this be going on for weeks? There must be a glitch somewhere! Also, I am...

Shortage on shipping Fees

Hi, I just sold a specific request bundle of items to a specific buyer - was in a 20x20x25 box weighing 25 lbs for $300, plus shipping. In my listing, I put the exact box size and weight. Following the purchase, I printed the label, which cost me $47...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors