Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping labels

I purchased a shipping label earlier today but I am unable to get to the post office until tomorrow. Is that going to be an issue? If so what should I do? Thanks,Jill

Buying silver

Been blocked again. Don't owe anything. Trying to buy 10oz silver. Just bought 5oz 2weeks ago. Need number fir human contact

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help identify this hallmark

I am needing help identifying this hallmark. Does anyone recognize this? All of these pieces that I have or are considering buying have 1991 on them. Thanks in advance.  

334AE061-0F69-42D2-B28B-3DC8D318C2F0.jpeg

help

sold an item in aug and it was delivered in sept 1, today the buyer says there is a hairline crack in the item and wants a refund. this is 33 days later! is there a time limit on retuens/refunds?

Vintage milk bottles

I am looking for one particular farm's bottles:Guernsey Dale FarmsH.M. Burd and SonVestal, NYAny size and possibly any paper caps from the same farm.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

missing package

I ordered some oil and never received it. I contacted the buyer and he said he willsend it out again. I asked him to send a photo of the fed ex label on the package but he never did that. The issue is the package showed delivered to my address but it...

Unidentified charge on eBay

I have made several recent purchases on eBay, but now have a $7.15 charge that I can't identify. Could this be some sort of eBay fee?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors