Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

UPS Claim/Final EBAY bid page required

I shipped a package to a buyer by UPS. It arrived damaged, and I had to refund the customer. UPS is denying paying the claim stating they require "the final e-Bay bid page in order to process your claim for payment." I sold the item Buy It Now,. I ha...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Revising a price

Hello , I am trying to revise a price. It should be easy, I go into revise listing, make changes and save it. but I get a message, "We’ve noticed that you have been selling more on eBay. We want to ensure you continue to increase your sales successfu...

Brake calipers

I purchased brake calipers that had the check mark for my application but did not fit but the seller said I ordered the wrong parts, what should I do? These parts come from autoshack(931187)

Pick up code

I am the seller. First time doing local pickup. Item picked up. I don't have the pick up code from buyer to mark complete. Didn't know it was needed at the time. How can I mark complete?

REFUNDS

Why does it say free returns and when you return an item, they only give you a partial? refund and lie and say that the item wasn't in its original condition? and this is the second time this has happened? to me I am seriously thinking about looking ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Negative Feedback

Hi ebayI ran the negative feedback for the last 12 months. The total negative feedback is 38. But my account still show me 43.

returne not

hello this return not working ?We can't process your request at this timeUnfortunately, you can't file this request. You already filed a dispute for this order with your payment institution.

Changing Shipping Option

I just sold an item that listed "media mail" as the shipping option. Now I find that USPS 1st class would be cheaper and scheduled to deliver faster. How do I change the shipping option, after it's sold, but before I purchase the shipping label?

Removing Negative Reviews From International Customers

I have 2 negative reviews from international customers and I want them gone. It is very unfortunate that customs keep rejecting my product because they are all aerosols. I am most likely opting out from the program because it is wasting me money. I s...

Issues with Seller

I recently purchased an item and it was defective. I contacted the seller and they agreed to either replace with similar or accept a return. After a few attempts to resolve the issue the seller informed me that they had family medical issues and need...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors