Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback

Does anyone else receive notices from eBay to leave feedback on items I haven’t received yet? Also, I noticed on some of my eBay purchases, when I go to leave feedback, it’s listed I have to wait 7 days before I can post negative feedback when I neve...

Scam

The seller doesn’t want refunds and blame the buyer for receiving the item

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Local pickup

I sold an item & offered free shipping or local pickup but then accepted a lower $ amt if they agreed to local pickup. They paid but it looks like ebay is still expecting the item to be shipped. The help guide said that payment is rec’d when pickup i...

Ebay directly selling an item

There are many listings on other sites(facebook/Craigslist) that are stating eBay is handling the sale and they need name, address and a phone number from you. Then ebay will will call you for financial details. I'm assuming, this is a scam?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! BUYER BEWARE!! Stanley starbucks pink cup

Please be aware that many postings for the Stanley Starbucks pink cup is being listed as if the buyer will receive a cup but in the description it says it's a picture!! Many people have already made purchases and are bidding for a picture! This is hi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! total amount sold on ebay

Have sold a total of $44.00 on abay an yet ebay lists my total sale as about $90.00. They are including shipping as total income. can someone please explain that to me. i Understand that the buyer pays for shipping and that comes back to me, but ebay...

Wrong address

I purchased a large item. but when i hit checkout or pay i noticed after i clicked it was heading to an old address how do i get that item to a new address that is in proccessing

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dji store buyng problem

Hi ebay team, please take case seriously, i am user of Dji many years, i was buying things from Dji (original ones) For some reason i cannot by anymore from DjiIt tells that seller doesnot accept bids or offers, i write them a lot and not answered, n...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors